Support Joe Irvine

/ #11

2015-03-16 10:14

I watched the xfactor couple of years ago the first season. But to be honest I had a strange feeling that the xfactor this year would turn out disastrous and so I never bothered watching this years xfactor (season 2). Thats the first time this year in my life that I've ever heard of those cheesy clowns Natalia Kills and Willy Moon and this was when they both became the judges on xfactor. I seriously haven't heard of both of them before and I didn't even know what songs they were popular for. But they sound like talentless one hit wonders who are barely famous. Kills and Moon are both just tactless in their comments to Joe. If they really want to comment on fashion why can't they join a modelling show instead. I thought Willy Moon's comment was over the top and unnecessary of how he compared Joe to a fictional serial killer who disguised as his mother and who was ready to kill and steal peoples faces. Moon and Kills have copied other peoples styles which make them both hypocrites in a way. The two of them Kills and Moon are just up themselves.