Save delirious

Quoted post

Scottish subscriber

#8 No way to conduct business....

2015-05-23 23:11

in the absence of all of the facts, the song writer may have a point.....BUT....it seems that the copyright owner has decided to impact a guys livelihood by hiding behind process instead of contacting the guy directly to resolve the matter to the benefit of both parties. What kind of way is that to conduct your business? On point of principle, the fact that H2Os videos are excellent and coz YouTube for me will be a sadder place without his channel, im supporting the man behind the mask! 

Replies

Anonymous Delirious fan.

#20 Re: No way to conduct business....

2015-05-24 08:27:21

#8: Scottish subscriber - No way to conduct business.... 

It's the fact that they gave him permission to use it! But NOW decide to turn around and say, actually we don't give you permission anymore and we're claiming copy right.

It is so unprofessional the way they have carried this out. They could have atleast given delirious tome to change it. And they're using the excuse that the song was only okay for a certain amount of time, which they never told delirious may I add.

If they were fine with it in the first place, there is no reason to suddenly turn around and stab delirious in the back. I think it's appauling behaviour, and pure unproffesionalism.