Support Joe Irvine

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Support Joe Irvine.

2015-03-16 00:35

Many young men have short hair and wear a smart suit.. including the shows presenter. what was Natalias problem. The world doesnt revolve around her and her husband.

2015-03-16 01:55

Because I hate Bullies and the husband and wife should resign from the show

2015-03-16 02:21

Because nobody needs to be humiliated like that on TV esp when he didn't do anything wrong. Joe deserves an apology from her not that its gonna make any difference. God bless u Joe and your family. Good luck for all ur future endeavous

2015-03-16 02:41

Because I was disgusted with the abusive and humiliating and completely undeserving tirade by Kills & Moon against Joe Irvine, re his appearance instead of the job they were supposed to be doing, commenting on his singing performance. So bizarre, and not what I want to see on TV, to see another person belittled in such a scathing manner by two bullies.
Good on Joe for keeping his dignity!

2015-03-16 02:46

This is a well worth while petition to be on here as no one deserves what Joe was put through !!!!!

2015-03-16 02:53

Joe Irvine would be the same as any one of us , we welcome honest criticism , provided it is given with compassion ..... don't say anything to anyone that you would've want directed at yourself !

2015-03-16 03:15

Humiliating the contestant on national tv was very unprofessional that is what you call bullying. It was totally outrages the question is why NZ got a couple to Judge when we have our own talented people eg. Jackie Clarke, Frankie Stevens etc.

2015-03-16 04:26

Kills and Moon are brutal - and Joe needs to know it's Ok to be who he is and what HE wants to be.

2015-03-16 06:26

support for the contetant

2015-03-16 07:44

I haven't heard about that female artist before but the way she judged that young talented man was so wrong. She was suppose to encourage him, instead of putting him down. He is trying his best to get somewhere. God bless you Joe!

2015-03-16 10:14

I watched the xfactor couple of years ago the first season. But to be honest I had a strange feeling that the xfactor this year would turn out disastrous and so I never bothered watching this years xfactor (season 2). Thats the first time this year in my life that I've ever heard of those cheesy clowns Natalia Kills and Willy Moon and this was when they both became the judges on xfactor. I seriously haven't heard of both of them before and I didn't even know what songs they were popular for. But they sound like talentless one hit wonders who are barely famous. Kills and Moon are both just tactless in their comments to Joe. If they really want to comment on fashion why can't they join a modelling show instead. I thought Willy Moon's comment was over the top and unnecessary of how he compared Joe to a fictional serial killer who disguised as his mother and who was ready to kill and steal peoples faces. Moon and Kills have copied other peoples styles which make them both hypocrites in a way. The two of them Kills and Moon are just up themselves.

2015-03-17 07:10

I signed this petition because I have no time for such bullies it is shameful that someone like this could behave this way what a total disgrace they were .I don't think they deserve so much publicity