PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down
Contact the author of the petition
Guest#3201 Dec 13, 2015, 12:21
Because Zuma is corrupt and clueless to run South Africa and in the process destroying this beautiful country and the economy.
Guest#3202 Dec 13, 2015, 12:22
Jacob Zuma is ruining the country an acting like a despot.
Guest#3203 Dec 13, 2015, 12:22
Gatvol!! Watter toekoms is daar vir ons kinders!
Guest#3204 Dec 13, 2015, 12:23
Tired if corruption and if we don't stand together our country is going down
Guest#3205 Dec 13, 2015, 12:23
Zumba must fall for the sake of a healthy country this cancer must be removed and ALL like him!
Guest#3206 Dec 13, 2015, 12:27
All South-Africans deserve a Zuma-free land!
Guest#3207 Dec 13, 2015, 12:31
To give my Grande Children a better opportunity and to get Musi Maimane the opportunity to stand for President
Guest#3208 Dec 13, 2015, 12:34
What will hapen to our land and our grandchildren .our land is going down the drain.
Guest#3209 Dec 13, 2015, 12:37
I want a future for me and my children in South-Africa, no future with Zuma as president!
Guest#3210 Dec 13, 2015, 12:39
zuma is destroying sa
Guest#3211 Dec 13, 2015, 12:39
I agree with the statements it makes
Guest#3212 Dec 13, 2015, 12:41
For the economy and people of south africa. Also so one day I can move back to the beautiful country.
Guest#3213 Dec 13, 2015, 12:45
I agree. We need a better President,one with no self interest except interest of the wellbeing and positive grouth of the country.
Guest#3214 Dec 13, 2015, 12:47
need to get our country back on track and wont happen with current president
Guest#3215 Dec 13, 2015, 12:53
The people of South Africa deserve a leader that prioritizes the needs of the people over himself.
Guest#3216 Dec 13, 2015, 12:57
Because Zuma is Selfish and has no mental intelect or leadership skills to make decisions involving the lives of others never the less run a country
Guest#3217 Dec 13, 2015, 13:03
I am convinced that we all had enough
Guest#3218 Dec 13, 2015, 13:08
It is a desperate situation now that Zuma has his paws on the purse strings of SA. His new Yes man will give him all of the taxpayers money and this once proud nation will reach Junk Status in the financial world. People Power must prevent this from happening.
Guest#3219 Dec 13, 2015, 13:10
Zuma must be removed asap before he does more damage
Guest#3220 Dec 13, 2015, 13:15
The track record of the man speaks for itself.
Guest#3221 Dec 13, 2015, 13:19
I have had enough with Zuma
Guest#3222 Dec 13, 2015, 13:30
Because ive lived there and witnessed this muppets work.
Sunny#3223 Dec 13, 2015, 13:30
It's time to act...evil continues if no one acts...
Guest#3224 Dec 13, 2015, 13:31
Zuma must step down. For the next generations' sake
Guest#3225 Dec 13, 2015, 13:38
I am usually quite irritated when "uneducated" people take to commenting etc....but with all the spelling and grammatical errors, this petitioner's motives and sincerity shine brightly and it is Zuma's fault he/ she does not have the grasp of that which under normal circumstances would be important. I stand united against the outrage that is Jacob Zuma. I stand with every single impoverished person who should have seen the benefits of democracy and who has not, I am one such. I blame the ANC. I blame Zuma. Both must fall. Let every Zulu stand ashamed of this parody of a Zulu and deal with him accordingly. Fall upon Nkandla and take what is rightfully yours. He has shamed the Zulu nation , he has shamed the whole country. He is an idiot, a vile rapist of women, a disgusting self-serving corrupter of men and an example of everything that made him the very worst choice in a President. Let all his supporters hang their heads in shame. For SHAME you FOOLS!! You do not vote for a populist leader, you VOTE FOR YOUR COUNTRY'S WELL-BEING. That is what democracy is.
| This discussion has been closed. |