نداء إلى الاتحاد الأوربي لحماية الشعب السوري

2011-06-24 02:44

please make a site or call for an arab-wide economic boycott of russian and chinese goods. Millions of common arab people just have to abstain from purchasing products from these 2 countries, as a protest against their support of the criminal Assad dictatorship. Please set up a facebook site on this, and spread teh word

2011-06-26 23:51

The syrian government is killing the people of Syria and is committing the massacres every day .a punishment must be made to prevent this government from the killing of innocent people

2011-06-28 09:23

Time. For. Change. We. Do. Need. New faces to. Be. In. Charge in. Our. Country

2011-07-03 01:17

our children are being killed can you help us

2011-07-03 03:15

Please stop the genocide in syria at the hands of al assad gangs. Women, children and old-aged are not exempted from torture or arrest or even killing.

2011-07-03 21:00

The people have right to have freedoom, Syria have murder Prsident, he owen all Syria with his mafia.
Europe must stop and help the syria free people.

2011-07-04 15:58

حرام اللى بيحصل فى شعب سوريا الطيب أتقوا الله
mero

#108 حرام عليكواااا

2011-07-04 15:59

أرحموا شعب سوريا الطيب حسبى الله ونعم الوكيل فى كل ظالم

2011-07-04 16:07

أتقوا الله فى شعب سوريا , حسبى الله ونعم الوكيل فى كل ظالم

2011-07-06 00:16

نظام الطواغيت سيسقط في كل الارض نظام الفراعنة الى زوال اجرام نظام عرفته البشرية هو نظام الاسد وال الاسد ابليس يستحي منهم ومن افاعلهم

#111 Guest

2011-07-06 04:28

على كل دول العالم الحرةالديمقراطية إسقاط الاعتراف بالنظام الذي يقتل ويسجن ويعذب شعبه فقط لأنه طالب بالحرية والكرامة.روسياشريكة في موت كل شخص في سوريا. العقوبات لاتفيد شيئا والشعب يذبح.
فارس سوريا

#112 Re: Syria Al-assad

2011-07-06 11:00

#10: Syrian - Syria Al-assad

الأخ المعلق على ان كل شخص في سوريا يحب الرئيس بشار الاسد اكثر من اي شيئ في العالم . أنت بالتأكيد كاذب ومخادع بهذا القول .

ويمكن معرفة هذه الحقيقة بكره معظم الشعب السوري في الداخل والخارج لبشار الأسد وحكمه المقيت الدموي المتعطش للسلطة والفساد والأموال الحرام مع عرق وكد الشعب السوريا المنتشر في عموم بقاع العالم ، بعمل إستفتاء حر ونزيه في داخل وخارج سوريا بطريقة ديمقراطية حقيقية ، إذا أمكن فعل ذلك.

ولكن هذه المظاهرات السلمية والبطولية التي لفت معظم أجزاء ومدن سوريا ضد النظام الفاسد دليل على كره الشعب السوري بمجمله لهذا النظام المستبد.

إن الشعب السوري بكل طوائفه ضد الظلم وإهدار حقوق الفرد السوري (عدا قلة منتفعه من النظام الفاسد التي ستلقى الجزاء العادل لظلمها بقية الشعب السوري طوال هذة الفترة من الحكم الأسدي الفاسد ، مالم تتوب وتكفر عن ذنوبها بالعودة للحق ومحاربة أصل الفاسد الأسدي )syria will be free from this rigim for ever by her people in and out syria .

فارس سوريا

#113 Re: لابارك الله بمن يدعو لتدخل غربي

2011-07-06 11:24

#65: hanaa - لابارك الله بمن يدعو لتدخل غربي

نحن لا ندعوا الغرب للتدخل في فرض الحل والتخلص من النظام السوري الظالم في سوريا ولكن

ندعو جميع الاحرار في داخل سوريا وخارجها من الدول والشعوب لمساعدة الشعب السوري على التخلص من نظام دموي حاقد لا يعرف إلا لغة الدم والقهر والظلم والخداع , وهو تتقوى و تتنمر على الشعب السوري الأعزل من أموال وجهد الشعب السوري حيث أشترى السلاح الذي يستخدمه حاليا لقمع الشعب في جميع أجزاء سوريا بدل أستخدامه بتحرير الجولان ،كما قام بغسل عقول الجنود والضباط الذين يستخدمهم الآن بعد ضد الشعب السوري وكل فرد منهم يخرج عن أوامره يقتل فورا ميدانيا وتلقى التهمه على المندسين والمتأمرين ظلما وبهتانا

2011-07-07 11:16

soutien a une offensive onusienne en Syrie -

2011-07-14 04:09

help Kurdish people in saryia

2011-07-14 11:09

please,who will care? save our brothers and sisters in syria
Tahyasyria

#117 Free Syria

2011-07-17 20:05

By the name of humanity ......save the Syrian people...

FES

#118 Re: Dilemma

2011-07-17 23:11

#1: -  

In fact I am in a dilemma. On one side I want EU and international community to help stop the atrocities of the Syrian Regime against its own people and help them to get freedom. On the other side I do not want a foreign intervention, above all not like the NATO one in Libya.

2011-07-18 20:33

الرجاء انقاذ الشعب السوري المتضهد من بطش العصابات الحاكمة التي تتعامل مع شعبها باقصى عنف لمجرد الطالبة بالديمقراطية

2011-07-19 17:06

alla akbr 3alik ya klb bchar
Bravo Bashar Al Assad

#121 نداء إلى الاتحاد الأوربي لحماية الشعب السوري

2011-07-20 14:02

i just wonder my self, reading this comments!! like(we are calling up on you help to rescue us from bashar al assad, or نداء الى الامم المثحده والاتحاد الاوربي اين ضميركم عن المجازر التي تجري في سوريالقد\ قارب عدد الشهداء 10000 شهيد مذا تنتظرون حيال ذلك النظ,or نطالب بالعدل والنظر ببصيرة على مايجري وان تبتعدوا عن حماية ورعاية النظام , or also Pls stop the bashar alasad killer they are killing the syrian pepole they are terminating DERAA ) but i didn´t recognized any names, i have have a lot of open questions!! hope somebody can give me an answers!!!
1-what are the people doing on the streets?
2-who is asking to save the people from who??
3-Why do the people shooting in the streets???
4-Why do Mrs. Klinton talking about syrian (i thing America has economical problems)????
5-Why should UN help syrian people its National case and not an International?????
6-if there are some bandits in the strees its better if they are killed, they can kill too?????
7-the EU is not going to help syria, what for? do we have an international war??????

after recieving your answers, we can continue with a big pleasure!!!!!!

2011-07-20 14:48

In some countries if you shoot a bird you get punished

Bravo Bashar Al Assad

#123 نداء إلى الاتحاد الأوربي لحماية الشعب السوري

2011-07-20 16:17

but its allow to shoot a bird, if a bird is dangerous!
Bravo Bashar Al Assad

#124 نداء إلى الاتحاد الأوربي لحماية الشعب السوريJul 20, 2011, 16:17

2011-07-21 14:49

after reading the whole shet what was written here!
i please you to open your eyes and try to understand the reality!! we are in Syria, feeling our self good and we dont need any HELP. and you who write those things please just leave syria, nobody ask you to stay in Syria. We are leaving here we didnt had any problems and now you are trying to bring disbalance to us. And dont even thing that EU or America will help you to provocate the situation. what do America now doing in Libiya they are trying to deal with Kaddafi!!! i hope America will be soon economical destroyed. and than we will have fredom and the whole world too.
coeur de lion

#125 coeur de lion syriaaaaaaaaaaa

2011-07-25 01:09

Syria is the place where everybody in the world would love to visit and its president "Dr. Bashar al-assad" is a great leader , everyone in syria loves him more than anything in the world !!!
so i will politely ask all The European Union to leave Syria alone because we (syrians) don't need any help from anyone , we are strong and we believe in our president.

Ps: to those who want syrias freedom and aren't in syria "leave the syrians alone!!!"
..سوريا بشار وبس.. الله سوريا بشار وبس.. الله سوريا بشار وبس.. الله سوريا بشار وبس.. الله سوريا بشار وبس
الشعب يريد بشار الأسد..الشعب يريد بشار الأسد..الشعب يريد بشار الأسد..الشعب يريد بشار الأسد