Boston College COVID-19 Booster Mandate

Boston College COVID-19 Booster Mandate / Announcements / Please join our Call-it Off Campaign / Comments

2022-01-31 23:38

I called today! I will call again!!

#2 forwarded to Leahy and Lochhead

2022-02-01 16:03

the Massachusetts governor’s office sent a letter to college and university presidents yesterday, urging them to — and I am not making this up — end the campus Covid-19 mandates and restrictions. The letter darkly warns administrators about a “twindemic” of Covid plus social isolation, and decries the mental health epidemic affecting young people.

2022-02-02 16:59

Hi, any updates or feedback on how yesterday's virtual sit-in went? Also, I sent the BC Administration a follow-up email linking them to a recent open letter to Public & Private University Presidents published by MA Secretary of HHS Sudders and MA Secretary of Education Peyser communicating their concerns about the twin pandemics of Covid and mental health that are plaguing young people. The letter encourages Presidents to loosen strict protocols and invest in mental health at their schools. I thought this was well-timed and a way for the BC Administration to adjust their policies to a strong recommendation rather than continue with this mandate. We'll see if anything changes.
Disgusted

#4 Disgusted

2022-02-08 14:43

Seems like the parent of the child who had a stroke should sue the school. Actually all forced to get this shot and boosters should join for a class action lawsuit. It does seem ironic that for a religious college they deny the religious exemption. The greater good they claim is not at all accurate with the schools mandate yet high covid rates. This whole pandemic is about control- it's disgusting. If the school gets sued and attendance drops and there is a financial impact- that's probably when someone will listen. 

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...