Petitions.nz

Carrie Underwood in Enchanted

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Jul 08, 2014, 03:40
As a huge Carrie fan AND a Disney fan, I for one would LOVE to see Carrie take part in Enchanted 2!! It'd be absolutely amazing!!
Guest#2 Jul 08, 2014, 04:41
Carrie Underwood is the voice of America The best singing voice
Guest#3 Jul 08, 2014, 04:42
I love Carrie Underwood and if she is in Enchanted 2 I will definitely see it!!
Guest#4 Jul 08, 2014, 05:26
As a Carrie Underwood fan and Disney fan, I was so excited that Carrie was in the 1st Enchanted movie. She was amazing and would be great in the next movie. And, she is perfect match with the family oriented Disney company. Please use her again in this movie.
Guest#5 Jul 08, 2014, 13:51
Carrie would be a great addition to this movie.
Guest#6 Jul 12, 2014, 00:46
Do it. R u stupid the star power alone will bring u millions and billions opening weekend world wide. U must be stupid.
Guest#7 Jul 12, 2014, 00:57
let her be in it. and idinia menzel too
Guest#8 Jul 31, 2014, 20:48
Would love to see Carrie Underwood again in this film, loved the first one.
Guest#9 Jul 31, 2014, 21:34
Please sign all you Carrie fans.