Petitions.nz

MILLION PEOPLE MARCH AGAINST CRIME IN JAMAICA!!!!

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#26 Jan 20, 2014, 01:10

Re:

#24: -

Hi there my condolences to the family of that individual.  Concur, most Jamaicans are afraid to REPORT, and they should not be.  This is why crime have escalated on the island.  The people have become enablers.  It cannot continue.

Guest#27 Jan 23, 2014, 14:11
Good initiative! Let's also add an activity or series of activities along with the march. Something that will sustain long after the march is over.
Guest#28 Jan 28, 2014, 06:13
My heart is crying out for my country.
Guest#29 Jan 28, 2014, 12:54
Something has to be done,we cannot allow crime and violence to define us.We must find a way to stem this ugly monster taking over our country by whatever means NECESSARY.
Guest#30 Jan 29, 2014, 13:33
All the killings need to stop.
Guest#31 Feb 03, 2014, 08:46
Was born and raise in Jamaica and has been suffering by the same violenc and abuse in Jamaica I've lost a lot of family members and I would really like sumthmg to be done about it. I'm still traumatise from my experience in Jamaica, I am seeking help at this time for it.
Guest#32 Feb 05, 2014, 17:12
we should stand up for justice
Guest#33 Feb 09, 2014, 14:16
This violence needs to end now....
100% pure Yardie#34 Feb 10, 2014, 23:49

Bring back Capitol Punishment!

Capitol punishment need to be reintroduced and proper investigations be done to bring perpetrators to justice… There will be no peace until they start execute them for the murders they commit. They keep doing these crimes because they know they can get away with it. If they thought they would be caught and put to death, they wouldn't do them so easy and it would also help to reduce the number of copycats!
Ronny bwai#35 Feb 11, 2014, 02:46
We need to input more social development into Crime infested areas!! People need to voice them opinions and work together, we will overcome one day!!
Guest#36 Feb 12, 2014, 16:30

I truly endorse this petition 100%, but one of the reasons we are having this problem is because we honouring the laws of men n rejecting the laws if Go. for instant giving rights to gays n allowing them to be married.. the Church

Guest#37 Feb 12, 2014, 17:05

unemployment is the major cause for crime..Ja. is been sold out to foreign companies likeMiranda baxuite and others who just the resources out of thecountry and leave nothing..the farmers now have nowhere to farm and no factories are being built so are the youths have nothing to look forward to. this problem needs to be addressed most urgently ifwe are ti stop this crime wave from risi

Oldyouth#38 Feb 12, 2014, 17:48

Subject

We youths of Jamaica are asking the youths""powers that be"" to build factories do that we can manufacture and build this lovely country please help we want to be constructive citizens..thanks .lookingforward for your assistance
Guest#39 Feb 14, 2014, 13:12
This is a very positive move we all should be a part of it.
Guest#40 Feb 14, 2014, 13:19
I am willing to help in any way I can somebody got make a stand for justice
Guest#41 Feb 16, 2014, 00:46
It's a very good idea we all want a grime free land of our heart JAMAICA ,I am coming back home soon already have my house,so I want a safe place for me and my kids.
Guest#42 Feb 16, 2014, 12:10
We all have to come together to fight this monster "crime" that is destroying the nation.
Guest#43 Mar 19, 2014, 19:42
Jamaicans have a responsibility, we must take action and we shouldnt be just a bag-of-mouth. We have to pressure the powers that be.
Guest#44 Mar 30, 2014, 13:44
The world have advance too much and Jamaica has advance just as well opportunities that were not available are now available. Why should Jamaicans continue to be so self destructive against each other all in the name of vying for a good life thinking that there life is of no value therefore the next person's life is no value. Jamaicans wake up and begin to value life.
Guest#45 Apr 04, 2014, 11:35
We have to fight crime to take our beautiful island back from vicious criminals
Guest#46 Apr 06, 2014, 01:45
I am a returnee resident and it frightens me to think at one time the parish of Hanover was considered to be 1 of the safest, now! its getting as bad as the rest of the parishes you hear about on the news. Jamaica needs some serious help without the political parties blaming each other
Guest#47 Apr 20, 2015, 14:57
I'm Jamaican by birth and its scary to know that I am afraid to vacation in the land of my birth.
Guest#48 Apr 24, 2015, 00:41
I am very disturbed at the level of violence, especially that, which affects the children, in Jamaica.
I would like to see the laws enforced when necessary e.g noise abatement act.
Guest#49 May 07, 2015, 12:28
I am sick and tired of the crime and lawlessness in my Island home. All strata of this country has been infiltrated by lawlessness. I served the JCF . For two decades and did so out of pride and loyalty. I am now ashamed of this organization and my country. I have lost most of my pride in it. I am afraid to go home . Tears,!!!