Wattpad Mature Writers

Chook_

/ #70

2012-07-12 00:12

Is it bad that younger readers enjoy it? I mean I read R-rated and I'm classed as a younger reader but, in all fairness. These writers who have more mature and descriptive novels have much more experience and generally make a much more captivating story. They are written much more professionally and seriously. I love how they have the key elements for creating a great novel someday, and the people who write them are actually wanting to make that happen. Trust me, if I, at sixteen can note this, surely wattpad and many other will also get the right idea too and give the R-rated authors their recognition and that of which they deserve. I know I'm considered too young for it. But it's not all for that, like I said, it's fantastically written, I can't deal with those who can't use grammar or spell check at the least, the younger writers who are without a doubt, lesser than those who write R-rated. Of course I see that they shouldn't read it, well their parents should say something shouldn't they?
So yeah,I'm supporting you!I don't want the best content, the mature content, to be removed. :)