PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down
Contact the author of the petition
Guest#2401 Dec 12, 2015, 09:34
It's urgent time for change of our precidency and government
Guest#2402 Dec 12, 2015, 09:36
We need growth and unity, after all we are now living in a democratic society?
Guest#2403 Dec 12, 2015, 09:36
I love South Africa, I love the people of South Africa, a beautiful nation of colour and culture. The ANC has robbed us of the opportunity of being one nation, united, prosperous and at peace with ourselves and the world. This is our only hope, the ANC and Jacob Zuma must step down or be forcibly removed.
Guest#2404 Dec 12, 2015, 09:36
We are in urgent need of a new precidency and government
Guest#2405 Dec 12, 2015, 09:38
Tired of all the injustices he gets away with. People in power need to lead by example. What message is he sending???
Guest#2406 Dec 12, 2015, 09:39
Time for Zuma to fall is long overdue!!
Guest#2407 Dec 12, 2015, 09:40
If something isn't done soon our beautiful country will be ruined to a point of no return. Citizens will be forced to relocate to other countries due to our home dying at increasing speeds everyday. Corruption must end! We have had enough. Let's take down our unlawful and uneducated president. It is a disgrace that he even became president in the first place. We need a system. Our country needs saving. We need a miracle.
Guest#2408 Dec 12, 2015, 09:40
The man is mad, why is he still holding the position,
It's time for the DA to step in!!
Enough
It's time for the DA to step in!!
Enough
Guest#2409 Dec 12, 2015, 09:40
He is murdering our country! We need to get rid of this uneducated Bafoon!
Guest#2410 Dec 12, 2015, 09:41
I feel strongly that j zuma has to be fired!
Guest#2411 Dec 12, 2015, 09:41
Because I feel like Jacob Zuma is just taking our countries money
Guest#2412 Dec 12, 2015, 09:42
Because South africa needs change
Guest#2413 Dec 12, 2015, 09:43
South Africa needs a change for the better. Not worse
Guest#2414 Dec 12, 2015, 09:43
Re:
is not about colour i am black but im not working cause im not ANC member is affect all who do not have ANC membership.
Guest#2415 Dec 12, 2015, 09:44
Because I care about our country and hope to still safe what is left of it. I believe in a free and fair constitution and want a better future for our children and our children's children. We cannot stand by any longer to see our country and most of all, our reputation as the Rainbow Nation go to ruin and junk status.
Guest#2416 Dec 12, 2015, 09:46
For the Love of my country and fellow countrymen!
Guest#2417 Dec 12, 2015, 09:47
Why did you sign this petition?I signed it because I want changes in our Country,we can't live like slaves,we must carry Dr Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela's legacy
Guest#2418 Dec 12, 2015, 09:47
I say enough is enough to allow someone to mess up our country, we have been quiet for a while while someone was giggling instead of working, so its time I act
Guest#2419 Dec 12, 2015, 09:48
Zuma is ruining this country. Apartheid was better than this shit.
Guest#2420 Dec 12, 2015, 09:48
Re:
is not about about aprthed or democracy previous goverment also serve certain people neglate other is the same we must unit and fight together in God eyes we are the same.
Guest#2421 Dec 12, 2015, 09:48
I love my country and I had enough of a president and a political party tgat is dragging it to the bin.I worry about the future of our children
Guest#2422 Dec 12, 2015, 09:48
Im not a big politaical follower, but this is getting out of hand, I am sure my 3 kids would run South Africa better. I am volunteering every where I can to make things better, but around every corner you get head budded by something that has to be done through government. They steal, they lie, and they keep racism alive.
Guest#2423 Dec 12, 2015, 09:50
I want to live in a better South Africa
Guest#2424 Dec 12, 2015, 09:50
I do not agree that aprtheid was better.
The English has not been edited correctly and lots sloppy.
I agree with most of it.
The English has not been edited correctly and lots sloppy.
I agree with most of it.
Guest#2425 Dec 12, 2015, 09:51
Agreeing to #zumamustfall
| This discussion has been closed. |