Say NO to Council plans for Rubbish and Recycling

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say NO to Council plans for Rubbish and Recycling.

2016-07-13 21:52

I strongly object toWDC trying to force this scheme on us. I will tell you now that I will not have any of their bins on my property they will be left on the road if it comes to it. Weput one beige WDC bad out for collection every 3 weeks. Pensioners cannot afford to pay more than they need to for anything. We do recycle and use a compost bin for food waste. I am sick of little trumped up people, whose wages and trips etc.we pay for, now trying to dream up a new money maker. thanks

2016-07-22 23:09

Why are my council wishing to follow what the UK does when it has been shown to just create further problems for the law abiding citizens. Is not New Zealand able to lead the way in problem solving while supporting its law abiding citizens or are we so lazy or hypnotized by Western culture that we adopt their failures too.

2016-11-04 13:41

please keep bin collection to weakly for big familes and students the streets are bad enough now on weakly collections god help us on 2 weakly