Preserve the Eskdale Park in the Esk Valley Napier

Preserve the Eskdale Park in the Esk Valley Napier / Announcements / Eskdale Park Meeting Sept 9th 6 pm / Comments

2020-08-25 13:41

Thank you for the update much appreciated. I live in Perth but our family home is in the Esk Valley, I would be more than happy to put forward a submission to the HDC.

#2 Eskdale Park Submission

2020-08-25 22:19

#1: -  

Hi 

Thank you very much for signing the petition as well as your willingness to write a submission. It is greatly appreciated. 

Ok for the submissions. The HDC will be accepting submissions after the public consultation meeting which is being held on Sept 9th. After the meeting HDC will open an online submission form for people to use. The HDC submission form will reflect the outcome of the meeting. At least this is what they are telling us.  

After the meeting will be a bit of time available for you to send in your submission. We are hoping that the Sept 9th meeting will show the council the overwhelming community support for the Eskdale Park, In which case the proposed development will be stopped and replaced with a proposal to protect the park as a green reserve. 

If you would like to wait until after the Sept 9th meeting to write your submission I am happy to send you the council link for the online submission process. In fact I will be posting the link and paper mail in address as an announcement on the petition. 

If you have any questions or comments feel free to message us back. Again thank you for your support. 

Kind regards
Trina Bergloff-Howes 

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...