Preserve the Eskdale Park in the Esk Valley Napier

Preserve the Eskdale Park in the Esk Valley Napier / Announcements / Eskdale Park meeting with HDC / Comments

2021-11-01 21:07

Thank you for the update. I was there on Saturday & our group had lively discussions. I had to leave before all the presentations but I'm sure our presenter did a great job representing us. We had a decendant & a person who used to mow the area as well as a Mountain bike person. ,it made for very interesting discussions. The fifth person was like me a regular user. Great to meet up with past people who attended the initial meeting at Eskdale Hukarere College Hall.. The other representatives were going around & around there input was also greatly appreciated.. Well done to all Beverly Cannell

2021-11-02 03:07

Thank you. That is an awesome outcome. Every time I think of it being a motor bike track, it makes my hackles rise.

#3 re Eskdale Park.

2021-11-27 23:45

Thanks for action taken and results circulated. Strong support for implementation of improvements to toilets, grounds extended, extra picnic tables and trees planted. As I have no transport I am sending my support in lieu of attendance at meeting(s). Marion Fell#2: -  

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...