Petitions.nz

Cancel The F.A.B ABC! Its Not Going To Last!

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Sep 10, 2015, 13:53
We want our soaps back.
Trevor#2 Sep 10, 2015, 15:14

Stupid Show

Another stupid boring talk show, no thank you, idiots at ABC.

Guest#3 Sep 10, 2015, 16:51
I want my soaps oltl and AMC back! Can't and won't watch ABC without them.
Guest#4 Sep 10, 2015, 17:13

I signed this because I don't give a shit about this show, because it's destined to fail like the Repulsion/Revolution and a copycat of! And I refuse to watch a show about people who think they're better than everyone else,how to eat lose weight manage your money or to dress better! I'M NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS BULL TRASH AND NEITHER IS ANYONE ELSE! WE WANT OUR SOAPS BACK! CANCEL THIS PISS OF A SHOW ABC, BECAUSE IT'S NOT IMMUNE TO OUR BOYCOTT, OR FACE THE WRATH OF KARMA!!

Guest#5 Sep 11, 2015, 03:29

Re: Stupid Show

#2: Trevor - Stupid Show 

 You go Trevor!,that's exactly what it is another stupid dull ratchet boring tasteless pissy ass show!! KILL THIS SHOW ABC TV!

Guest#6 Sep 13, 2015, 23:43
Because I want my Love In The Afternoon Back
Guest#7 Oct 10, 2015, 05:17

Just like The Revolution, Repulsion ABC, this is a low budget talker and it's no Oprah Winfrey, and not going to last! Its still not immune to our boycott. What's it going to take ABC for you to wake up, before you go bye bye? Bring back the soaps!

Guest#8 Oct 10, 2015, 05:22
I signed because I want my soaps back!
Guest#9 Oct 21, 2015, 00:25
I'm tired of boring talk shows. Guests are just salespeople of their movies, books, etc. I can watch "classier" talk shows at night.