Petitions.nz

Make Edmonton livable and proud again

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Oct 24, 2015, 17:40
I live in Edmonton n18 which is now a very deprived area,Its about time something was done to clean and smarten it up.People who rent houses should be made to care for them.
Guest#2 Oct 24, 2015, 20:45
Because I am sick of seeing so much rubbish dumped on our streets. I have called The Council before to get rubbish cleared from my road, Its an eye sore and unhealthy, leading to rats. Why do so few people care anymore, about the community we live in ,,
Guest#3 Oct 25, 2015, 15:17
Im Edmonton born and bred sick to death of the place looking like crap there are people in our street that never put out a wheelie bin once every two weeks the old man in the house takes bags of rubbish on a shopping trolley out of their house and comes back a while later with the empty trolley the same family clear their cars of rubbish out on to the street yes they are foreign
Guest#4 Oct 25, 2015, 20:42
To get Edmonton on the right track again,I have lived in Edmonton for 66 years and now its on the biggest decline ever,
Guest#5 Oct 26, 2015, 08:44
Edmonton has a proud heritage - let us restore it.

This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.

littlespanishlady#7 Nov 05, 2015, 17:54

Having lived in Edmonton for a long while. I remember when it was a place to be proud of, and would love it to be so again!!

Guest#8 Dec 17, 2015, 11:25
Rubbish is dumped on a very regular basis in the alleyway next to my home.
Guest#9 Dec 28, 2015, 09:23
I have lived in Edmonton all my life and it does need a clean up but that's not the only problem, there is nothing for the young kids to do that's why they are starting trouble on our streets can't know one see that.
Guest#10 Jan 07, 2016, 09:16
I am disgusted by the amount of rubbish being dumped in the area. Those responsible should be made accountable for their actions.
Guest#11 Mar 17, 2016, 23:06
Because cleanliness of the streets is important for so many reasons.