Reinstate Coach Fader
Contact the author of the petition
Rich Straub
UWW class of 1992
School Guidance Counselor
Arvada West High School
2014 5A Colorado High School Wrestling State Champions
Dale Johnson
Having been a participant in one of your competing schools, I follow the sport and conference. Whitewater has made an incredible turnaround since Tim Fader has joined that program. I know the kind of energy he brings to a program and to a campus. It would be truly unfortunate for the University of Whitewater to lose such a positive influence.
Jon Bergerson
This comment has been removed by the author of the petition.
Reason for the removal: Inflammatory
Bryan Brunk
Coach Fader
I totally believe in Tim Fader and can honestly say that he had a big role into changing my son, Nick into the awesome single father, teacher, and coach that he is today. I feel richer in my own life having to known the whole Fader family. Family is very important to Tim and that is one of the traits that I truly value in Tim. I stand behind Coach Fader and hope that UWW keeps the awesome Coach Fader.
Proud to sign my nam,
Judy Patenaude
My family and I have nothing but the utmost respect for Coach Tim Fader. My son, Adam, had several colleges to choose from but after meeting Coach Fader, his choice was clear. Adam chose Fader to be his mentor for very good reason and Tim exceeded all expectations.
Fader not only works long hours in the wrestling room to prepare and support these young athletes for competition, but he also takes a personal interest in everyone of them to help make them strong, young men with conviction and good ethical moral character so that they will be successful in today's world. He takes an honest interest in their wrestling careers but first and foremost always made sure their studies were up to par.
Tim took my son, Adam, under his wing and helped him through some very tough times. Tim went above and beyond the calling of his coaching role to help build Adam up and to help get him back on track, for that I am forever grateful! I know Adam will never forget that Tim stood behind him and helped him to reach so many of his goals and gave him strong building blocks to use for the future.
Tim is a leader and a positive role model to all his wrestlers as well as all wrestlers in the wrestling community. The UWW wrestling program will not be the same without him and his family who were always there supporting Tim's team.
I pray the the people of UWW will seriously rethink this terrible unwarranted decision and reinstate Coach Fader immediately so he can get to work helping the new, incoming team.
Backing Coach Tim Fader 150%
MaryGrace Sellers
Re:
Welcome to UWW...the guys on this team are a great group of guys and hopefully your son will still enjoy his time. My son is in his 3rd year and chose UWW for all the same reasons. He had several options and chose UWW because of Fader and his coaching staff. It is a shame this is happening!
| This discussion has been closed. |