Restore44
Contact the author of the petition
Let's get it done!!!,The clock is ticking!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author of the petition.
Reason for the removal: Inappropriate
We need to bring back our biggest and best tradition!
Ive stuck with this football team for my whole life, even when my friends have chosen to only watch basketball. It's time to make this a football city, especially when it looks like basketball is heading downhill. Washington will come if we give him this number, and Washington can create a new legacy
I saw Ernie play when I was a grad student at Cornell - Wow!! What an inspiration for the Fans, players and the chosen player to wear that number!! Go Orange!! John V - Former Syracuse Professor of Biology
Dome. I saw Ernie Davis in 44 in my freshman year at Syracuse.
( The National Championship) I would be awesome to have the
opportunity to see someone play like that again.
44
The legend of 44 has been lost. It is the single worst decision made by the Program in recent memory. It is not just a recruiting tool, but a reason to generate excitement. Boy can we use that.
| This discussion has been closed. |