Demand testing for Plutonium dust at Rocky Flats

/ #24

2012-02-28 00:50

It would be responsible to look at levels of contaniments now in the soil , air, ground and surface waters for our future health concerns and our children and their childrens..... Our legacy is not to continue rapeing of our land and resources in the name of "Progress" but to look to preserving, our visual wealth, Water, Air, and most important our health ! Who pays for the possible dieases and health issues that may develop in 10 Plus years? Should there also be a study of populations living presently in the areas under concern to see if there are incidences of paticular types of cancers from air contaminates, drinking water contaniments etc. so we have a "BASE" to compare to in the future? A Base model so people who develop physical problems can go after and sue the developers and politicians who knowingly twisted and constrewed information and report studies to pursue a project benefiting only their pockets . How irresponsible ! It must be" lucreative "to be an official (at whatever political level) if one can be so bribed to overlook the concerns of the people they represent. A majority of citizens are growing increasingly tired of this Greed and a "me, me , me" and "to heck with what happens to anyone else, as long as I get mine" attitude.