NO to Violence in SA… it must STOP today.

Quoted post

2015-04-30 14:50

I am sick and tired of the violence and more so the gruesomeness thereof in South Africa. I am worried about my granddaughter having to walk home from the bus stop after school. I am worried about my parents who live on their own, I am sick and tired of being worried about the safety of everyone in South Africa. Something need to change and quickly. The prisons are overflowing, yet murderers and rapist of old people and children walk the streets freely. The government ignores the fact that we as white South Africans wanted to end apartheid as much as they wanted to, yet now they have just changed the rolls and it is apartheid all over just so much worse because they have ruined everything that was fully functional in 1994 when black people took over the country. I don't want to hate them but I feel that i cannot stop these emotions every time I read or hear of another gruesome attack on innocent people. We did not cause apartheid like most South Africans of all races, we were born into it. So stop hating us, we did not do it!!!

Replies

Raadop

#154 Re: Stop,stop,STOP the violence!

2015-05-21 11:09:12

#15: -