COS Department exam entrance allowance

Quoted post

ObamaSlayingOneByOne

#15 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-11 12:31

#13: Whatwhat - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Nothing that I have said there is a lie, if so, please back your statement. For instance for COS226, one of the chapters that will be in the exam was just introduced/video made available to us yesterday, a weekend before exams start. For it's semester test 2, one of the three chapters'(Counting 33% of the test) was only released a couple of day before it.

With COS284, for semester test 2, Chapter 4's(50% of the theory) videos were uploaded approximately a day before the test and it's assembler were uploaded 4 days before the test which could be considered fair.

And I cannot talk about 1st Year and 3rd Year COS.

If you actually went to the lectures, you would know that, not all the assembler were covered in class and so the videos were given to us. They have to help us in those circumstances as it a part of their job.

Please refrain from commenting, if you're here to just troll and not help the students who were in a disadvantaged situation. "If you ain't with me, you against me."

Replies

#16 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-11 12:38:05

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-11-11 12:39:45

#18 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-11 12:43:20

#15: ObamaSlayingOneByOne - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Also, you act like the matrial only exists once there are vidoe lectures . There is a mystical thing called a text book.

#22 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-11 12:56:27

#15: ObamaSlayingOneByOne - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

If you delete posts with actual evidence, you cant ask for evidence.