Sign language to all!
The Association for Hearing Injury and Deaf, Children and Families, FHDBF Calls on the Sign Language to All! We want to raise the status of the sign language and that everyone has the right to access Swedish sign language.
* All children and families should be given the opportunity to learn sign language / baby characters.
* All children in elementary school should be able to choose Swedish sign language as native language / B language.
* All pupils in upper secondary school should be able to choose sign language as C language.
* All college / university students or students at other courses that are in need of sign language due to reading and writing difficulties should be able to make literature available in sign language.
* Students of all ages should always be able to choose to get sign language interpreters / interpreters. Also included in the context of knowledge gathering and political meetings, Almedal Week, Järvaveckan, etc.
* Government information and different warehouses should be made available by sign language.
Lotten Karlung, FHDBF Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|