FQRC SAFE TURN

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition FQRC SAFE TURN.

2014-12-05 21:38

Might be worth adding to change the speed to 80km until after the turn-off.

2014-12-08 00:35

There is plenty of space and this would make the turn a lot safer for all involved, not only the Foley Quarry residents, also those travelling straight through both north and south. It would also help our anxiety levels during the wait to turn!

2014-12-12 04:40

Local resident, the turn off to Foley Quarry Road is an accident waiting to happen!

2015-04-15 06:29

I turn into this road to drop my kids off at a friends house. It never feels safe. I would hate to have to do it every day.

2015-04-21 08:25

I know how dangerous this turn off is - have had many a close call from oncoming and following traffic while waiting on the centre line

2015-07-01 04:51

This turning point off a major road, at the apex of a very steep hill with limited visibility is an accident waiting to happen. Vehicles are speeding in both directions at this point in excess of 80km per hour. You stand as good a chance of being rammed from behind as you do from speeding oncoming vehicles who suddenly appear in the blind spot as they brest the hill. I personally have had many close shaves as I effected a turn. I find the situation is getting increasingly more threatening as the volume of vehicles increase on this major road as well as the seemingly proliferation of incompetent and incapable drivers on our roads these days