Justice For Terence Wheelock Campaign. (JFTW)

Justice For Terence Wheelock Campaign. (JFTW) / Announcements / Message / Comments

2020-09-26 22:19

I hope you get what Terence deserves, the truth. I have been in garda cells over the last 30 years, thankfully not recently but I have never ever seen any way to hang yourself especially when any form of clothes that can be used to make a noose are taken from you, laces, belts, strings from bottoms, strings from hoodies, even some go as far as the elastic in boxer shorts, also the box on the wall is to summon the garda outside and is secured with special design screws that can't and shouldn't be able to be opened with a finger nail, remember anything you have that can be used as a weapon like keys, knives, screwdrivers is taken from you also. They really try to say that they left him in a cell which was not suitable for holding a prisoner safely and he was able to screw this from the wall with his hand and get a different colour string to that of his bottoms and hang himself and this light switch was able to hold his weight and must have been 7 feet in the air to hang from. Hope you get the result and even 1 of the cunts pay. I will get as many as I can to sign for your family. I met Lá Lá in the 90s when we were young and stupid in and out of these places, so I hope you get some sort of justice for him also,

2020-10-15 14:59

I really hope you get the justice that iswell deserved rip terrance 😇😇

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...