Bring Back Alan Titchmarsh for Chelsea 2014

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bring Back Alan Titchmarsh for Chelsea 2014.

2013-11-12 19:41

bring him back

Anonymous

#2 Re:

2013-11-12 19:59

#1: -

Fingers crossed....

2013-11-12 21:40

Monty Don is hopeless, stopped watching Gardeners World he sends me to sleep, so boring!!

2013-11-13 07:40

please bring back Alan Titchmarsh where he belongs Monty Don is no replacement

2013-11-13 08:38

Alan is Chelsea. And I hope you can live with the mistake you've made.
TeamTitchmarsh

#6 Team Titchmarsh

2013-11-13 09:15

He was my inspiration to garden bring him back .
The producers of gardening programmes and similar topics should be advised that is not just the content of the programme itself but the way it's presented. A likeable person who knows what he/she is taking about and a realistic approach should be the requirements of the job. Unfortunately Monty only has a minority likeability factor.

2013-11-13 12:06

Alan Titchmarsh is the people's gardener, he knows and understands ordinary people with their ordinary gardens. Please don't give Monty Don and his acres any more air time!

2014-05-20 06:31

Miss the enthusiasm and knowledge of Alan although just a home gardener learn so much from him. Bbc turned Chelsea into the one show and dumbed it down we want our Alan back

2014-05-20 07:12

I love Alan and have really enjoyed watching Chelsea up until this year. It is just not the same without him. As a 35 year old keen Gardener I find his knowledge about horticulture fascinating. If getting rid of him is an age thing, his age is irrelevant! He has massive energy, enthusiasm and knowledge. The only thing that Sophie and Joe did last night was make me sleepy. I like Monty but he is like a delicate shade loving flower and I don't think Chelsea is the right location for him. Claire.

2014-05-20 09:18

Alan titchmarsh,is a true and wonderful gardener and presenter, he is Chelsea, bring him back!!!!! he inspires us all.
Monty is so full of himself and so boring and past it, what is the BBC thinking of ? (Joe swift is a shining light at Chelsea!!)carol is as boring as Monty,she sways and slurs, i am sure she has a tipple of gin behind the plants!!!

2014-05-20 18:57

Sophie Raworth is really awful. Why oh why did the BBC have to dumb down with this dreadful uninformed woman with her banal moronic comments. Get rid of her before next year and bring back Alan (Nikki Chapman is super). This programme is now only a shadow of its wonderful former self.