BITLESS - NEW ZEALAND YOU DESERVE CHOICE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition BITLESS - NEW ZEALAND YOU DESERVE CHOICE.

2013-11-26 01:30

The Path to the Horse - you tube - watch and learn

2013-11-26 01:36

Horses do not need metal in their mouths. If you cant ride without metal you shouldnt be riding!

2013-11-26 01:46

Horses were not born with silver spoons in their mouths. Try hiking for 35km with a yanked chain through your mouth and 70kgs on your back!

2013-11-26 02:07

Whether YOU wish to ride bitless or not, shouldn't it be for each rider to decide if they want to ride with a bit or bitless. If they know their horse goes better bitless and THEY are comfortable with the level of control and collection they can achieve, why should they be forced to ride with a bit?

#5 Re:

2013-11-26 02:31

#2: - I'm just so disappointed when get comments like "if you can't ride without metal you shouldn't be riding!" That kind of negativity about other peoples choices does not promote bitless riding - it just pisses people off.  If we are trying to get people to support a cause - and lets face it, thats what we are doing - criticising them for their choice is just going to alienate them! You are basically saying that you want to have a choice how YOU ride, but they shouldn't have a choice....I support bitless riding and even I was irritated by your comment....just saying....

#6 Re: Re:

2013-11-26 04:37

#5: - Re:

I so agree with you its so much negativity stop judging someone else for there choice thats the whole point everyone should get to choose

Brenda Korevaar
The author of this petition

#7 IT'S ABOUT CHOISE

2013-11-26 20:03

The very reason I am trying to get this petition signed and forwarded around is only with the view to promote choice. Everyone has opinions and views - which is encouraged - in saying that; IF you are 'natural'; or 'bit-less'; OR 'traditional'; OR Western OR Dressage OR just a happy rider - we need more solidarity and open mindedness NOT to FORCE THAT CHOICE ONTO ANOTHER! 'Natural' and 'Bit-less' riders have taken enormous courage to stand for what they believe in - just be aware, that IF you criticize and judge; you are NO better than what you left behind - NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE RIDING IN! No matter how it get's lost in translation and technique - WE ARE ALL IN FOR THE LOVE OF THE HORSE - and need to treat everyone with respect and dignity. Lead by example - without preaching and telling...... just like the horse get's 'antsy' under pressure, so do people when their views or choices get judged. Love to you all and many thanks for signing. Brenda
Brenda Korevaar
The author of this petition

#8 Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-26 20:03

#6: - Re: Re:

that's the point of this, thank you so very much.

#9 Re: Re:

2013-11-26 20:44

#5: - Re:

Agree.. :)