PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

/ #214

2015-07-07 09:57

Whe are dying out in brutal ways"I read so mutch what is taking place in our beloved country!Mugabe president of Zimbabwe giving orders to Malema and even paying him to kill as mutch whites as he can"They are starving in Zimbabwe and on the brink to eat each other"for what they have done to the whites in Zimbabwe.Now they are streaming into South Africa to kill us by full force"Whe get killed in brutal ways"the zoeloes also believe them and the also busy killing the whites of South Africa"when the lights go of they have plan to kill us all out"I am so scared I don't know what to do"and Zuma is behind this all he pays Malema as well"he incourage for them to kill us I was a victim many times in South Africa.My uncle the private dectective whas killed and so with my 150 000 whites South Africans who whas killed brutally"whe won't be able to stop white Genocide"Only with War"I send my emails videos and deathe certificate to UN and Germany!Let's see who will help us"if not whe all gone die out!I am already dead "for what has been done to me!Help us