Uneven Road Surface Repair - Browning and Scott Street Junction

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Uneven Road Surface Repair - Browning and Scott Street Junction.

2016-04-16 21:22

I am a Scott Street resident open to the noise. Was very concerned when shifted in nearly 4 years ago. A council worker inspected the area prior to Fibre Optic installation and advised a solution later on. We are still waiting.

2016-04-16 21:49

Because I live in the area and am aware that this needs urgent attention.
I am also wondering if the safety kerbing around the pedestrian crossing needs realignment as larger vehicles seem to be hitting or scuffing the edges.

2016-04-17 01:20

Because I want the road fixed once and for all

2016-04-17 01:41

Live a few houses down on Scott st. Our whole house shakes with every large truck driving past. It can't be good for foundations etc

2016-04-17 11:45

The whole crossing/ intersection needs to be redone. This sets our dogs off everytime somethings goes over it. We live on scott st.

2016-04-18 04:23

To have one nights rest.

2016-04-18 07:17

The heavy vehicles travelling over this uneven road surface is has changed the harmonic pattern of displaced air causing an uncharacteristic vibration effect within our house.It should be come a by-law that heavy vehicles drive at a speed no greater than 45Kph after sunset to sunrise within the residential area between Shakespeare and Tennynson Streets. I'm a resident on Browning Street.