MAF should exonerate Santi Samuel's Taylor

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition MAF should exonerate Santi Samuel's Taylor.

2016-05-12 10:59

Simple I've signed this because I myself love kinas

2016-05-12 11:55

Kia kaha arohanui whanau....
We stand beside you!

2016-05-12 12:49

Kia Kaha Santi , will support you all the way coz I love Kina..and I want to win coz I got noone to dive for me. ..

2016-05-12 13:27

Because I feel that this lady isn't wrong at all and should not have to go to court. She's doing what everyone else would do and that's helping others in need.

2016-05-12 13:35

believe she is innocent of any malicious act's and was simply trying to share her passion with the world. Santi Samuel's is not selfish or greedy and is fund raising to start a festival to not only bring people together but also to help educate about marine life and also the legallity of harvesting sea food as she has done on her Facebook page

2016-05-12 14:21

I think what's she's doing is an awesome idea & people like myself&my partner who dive for and love kinas would love to be part of something like that so goodluck to her hope she cracks it "tautoko u hard sis"

2016-05-12 18:27

because just another way of the

2016-05-12 18:35

I signed because i believe this is my right to support this wonderfull lady Santi Samuel's Taylor for creating a page bringing people together that loves our kaimoana "kina" it was and is an honest mistake that even i did not know. Her page Kina Addicts has created a whanau and as a whanau i request she is aquitted mo tenei bullkaka..kia ora

2016-05-12 18:37

To support my friend miss Santi Samuel and this beautiful group. Kia kaha e hoa

2016-05-13 00:59

I love kina. Simple. It was a mistake, but we as Maori, have traded this way forever.

2016-05-13 02:12

I think what she did was pure ignorance and has thus far has been doing everything legitimately, which is to bring kina lovers together to express and share their sentiments of this delicacy!

#37 Good Heart

2016-05-13 06:38

Santi has a good heart knows she shouldve investigated a bit deeper but really a warning should be enough please consider. Thank you

2016-05-13 13:00

Because Santi is my first cousin and everyone likes her Kina Addicts page.She is an excellent mother and Nana,partner and daughter,sister and a aunty and cousin and neice.She has always had a creative flare and always stayed out of trouble. Yes she loves seafood because she is from Matauri Bay what do people expect.she knows what is right from wrong and would never do anything to jeopardize that and me and my family think she don't deserve all this legal action. Get to know ones self before judging another. She has a big kind heart and always only wanted the best for her whanau

2016-05-14 22:02

I Am 1 of 3 Admins In This Group Kina Addicts, I Find It Rediculous That MAF Have Been Involved. Our Creator Of KINA ADDICTS Has Only Done What She Found To Be Interesting To Those Who Love Kai Moana. Her Description Shows Why This Group Was Created And This Group Has Grown Emmensely For The Love Of KINA. KINA ADDICTS Has Come Along Way And Will Remain KINA ADDICTS To The Days. I Feel For Our Creator The Stress This Has Caused Her For No Reason At All. All She Has Done Is Bring A Nation Of People Together To Share The Love Of Kina,Share There Videos/Photos In The Group. Our Creator Is Innocent And I Stand By Her All The Way.

Yours Faithfully
Emma Makatea.

2016-05-14 23:45

Before the corrupt government British troops massacred our people Aotearoa was thriving with food off the land and kaimoana from the sea. The laws that have been put in place by the government has been corrupted for their use only. If the government has stayed away our people be still gathering kai for the people without a quota and not being greedy like alllll government are. Aotearoa would rather have our own independence rather than living a liar next to a deceitful, secretive society as the government is. I hold them accountable for the massacre towards our people then and to all the people today poisoning us with their lies.
Kiaora

2016-05-15 00:16

I believe that as she has bought and payed for everything, that she should be able to do with it as she wishes. At the most she should get a warning but no prosecution should taint her name. She has brought a community together over our love for seafood.

2016-05-15 11:50

Honest mistake n some person has a bee in there bonnet!!!!

2016-05-15 19:22

kia kaha Santi

2016-05-15 21:45

Cause im a kina addict and just want to keep the group growing and to show support cheers meanmaorimean