SAVE TAURANGA BAY & NINE MILE FROM BECOMING A 24/7 INDUSTRIAL TRUCKING ROUTE

SAVE TAURANGA BAY & NINE MILE FROM BECOMING A 24/7 INDUSTRIAL TRUCKING ROUTE / Announcements / The Westland Mineral Sands Resource Consent has been given PUBLIC NOTIFICATION ! / Comments

2021-09-30 18:35

Thanks Jude Keep up the almighty work, your doing a great job in protecting our paradise.

2021-10-07 04:23

Dear Jude, My name is Ron Bush. I am Tim Langs Father- in- law. When I first heard about the application re WMS Ltd that was obviously being fast tracked through Buller District Council without first notifying some of the most effected occupiers on Okari Rd I immediately smelled a Rat. I have spent a lot of years in positions where I had to deal with both Councils & Govn't Bureaucrats. I knew straight away that is a ploy often used when the powers that be know full well that what they were trying to get through the consent process would meet with strong opposition and rightly so. Tauranga Bay and that West Coast area is a pristine unspoiled natural environment and has to be protected at all costs from the scoundrels that are hell bent on polluting the area in so many ways. My comments to Tim were "check out the Mayor and probably the Chief Executive of the Buller District Council and see what they are up to." I am sure you will be aware of Tim's letter to the Editor of your paper. What a cosy little nest he unearthed. Best of Luck on your Journey Regards Ron Bush

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...