Jamie Whitmarsh Residency application Support

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Jamie Whitmarsh Residency application Support.

2016-07-20 04:28

Jamie has changed football for kids and youth in Queenstown lakes.He has a great way with children and they respect him and do their best.
He has not been a Burden on the health system ..if this is the concern.He has giveñ kids a love of football and improved their self esteem and team spirit.It is a shame officials can't see past the CF diagnosis as it does not impact on Jamies abilities

2016-07-20 04:30

Jamie is a hugely valuable member of our Community and would be a massive loss to us and the QAFC if he was not granted Residency.
He has done nothing but help the entire region in regards to football. He has a great rapport with all of the people he interacts with.
I fully support his application to be a Resident.

2016-07-20 04:38

Because he is a great asset to our community and a very good sportsman.

2016-07-20 04:39

NZ needs more Jamie Whitmarsh's. He is not only an asset to Queenstown but also the rest of NZ.

2016-07-20 04:43

Jamie Whitmarsh is passionate about football and inspires the kids involved.He has done so much for football and needs to stay to continue the good things he does.

#31 The Queenstown Football guy

2016-07-20 04:45

I recently wrote a feature about Jaime for a website in Queenstown - I had lots of wonderful feedback about it, Jaimie is clearly a highly valued individual in this area. He inspires and enourages children to keep fit, be responsible young adults and to love what they do! 

He is most certainly a case for exception and should be granted a visa to stay indefinitely. 

2016-07-20 04:46

Jamie has achieved some amazing results in the Queenstown community specifically with the football clubs and development of youth players. it takes a lot of energy and commitment to lead a sporting body in a positive direction and Jamie has done this which is commendable and that sort of effort should be acknowledged and supported. I believe Jamie would be an asset for New Zealand as a citizen

2016-07-20 04:48

Jamie is an asset to the Queenstown football club and the larger football community in the South Island. He is a highly respected coach and has proven his skills in developing and growing youth football in the region. His initiatives in developing youth football outside of club training are second to none.

2016-07-20 04:51

Jamie Whitmarsh is a highly valued member of the Queenstown football community whose commitment is truly impressive. We would be a devastated town to lose such a talented individual who contributes so much to sport, Queenstown, and the families of the district.

2016-07-20 05:11

He is a huge asset to Queenstown Football AND football in general for NZ.  

2016-07-20 05:16

Great coach and mentor! Keep up the good work Jamie!

2016-07-20 05:16

Jamie is a brilliant asset to football in Queenstown- he is fantastic with kids of all ages and would be very hard to replace!!

2016-07-20 05:35

Jamie's soccer input has been absolutely invaluable to our grandsons' advancement in soccer since living in Queenstown.
He is the cornerstone of local soccer.

2016-07-20 05:40

Significant indeed...

2016-07-20 05:44

Because Jamie is an incredible advocate for Queenstown Football - our kids need him.

2016-07-20 05:55

He's no oil painting to look at.......

But Jamie has single handedly turned around the junior soccer development in the Queenstown region. His soccer programmes in the local primary schools are a glowing example of how he has captured kids into enjoying the game. There are a significant number of children in the area who have taken up playing soccer because of Jamie's unique ability to "click" with them.

Nothing short of a travesty if he is not allowed to obtain a "medical waiver".

2016-07-20 05:59

Because Jamie Whitmarsh is an asset to our Community and does an amazing job of improving the level and encouraging more Kids to play football in this area. He is very passionate and has a great following and it would be a disaster if we lost Him.

2016-07-20 06:02

Jamie has made a massive contribution to football in the region. He has brought a professional attitude and skills to the sport in this community.

2016-07-20 06:19

I am a 12 year old boy and Jamie is my coach. He has been an incredible impact on the Queenstown football association. I have tremendous respect in all the hard effort he has put in for the club. I hope he is accepted into the country because people vote on this petition. A medical condition should not stopping him from helping kids with their dreams. He is experienced and qualified as he had time at the New York Red Bulls. If the U.S Will let him in, why can't NZ? He is always ecouraging and he never wavers from turning up to practice. It would be a huge disappointment for the club and all the people in it if Jamie had to leave the country. Please take my thoughts into account and sign the petition for Jamie to stay in NZ

2016-07-20 06:25

Jamie is my coach and I would be VERY SAD if he has to leave. I prefer him than other coach because even if he has a medical condition us kids never knew about it and he still turns up to practice and that is something. He makes practice even funner.

2016-07-20 06:35

would be great to see Jamie's commitment and drive grace Central Otago's football pitches for many more years

2016-07-20 06:38

Jamie has had such a significant impact on soccer in the South Island and has put into place practices and attitudes that will continue to improve football standards. It has been an absolute pleasure to have witnessed his enthusiasm and skill in recent times.

2016-07-20 06:38

Jamie is an integral part of the Queenstown community, coaching and managing Queenstown Association Football Club. His wit, determination to help others succeed and his general attitude towards locals is exemplary and it would be of great loss to QAFC and the wider community should we loose Jamie.

2016-07-20 06:40

Our kids need JAMIE

2016-07-20 06:52

Jamie is very knowledgeable about all things football related and I have attended a few coaching sessions with him through Football South. He is an asset to our little Central Otago region and it will definitely be a loss for our community and our children's future development in football.